YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY REMAIN OUR TOP PRIORITY
As we continue to provide your eye care during the pandemic, we thank you for your understanding and flexibility.
- When you arrive, please call or text us from your car to check-in.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask while in the office.
- We are now asking that you schedule an optical appointment in advance.
- Please do not bring a family member or companion, unless the patient is under 18 or an aide is required.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our rooms after each use.
- If you are ill, or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please reschedule your appointment.
Current Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM, Saturday 8:30AM to 12:00PM
Appointments are available as early as 8:15AM
*To request an appointment, please note that you can now TEXT our office at 203-761-9119.*
As a local, small business, we truly appreciate each and every one of you for trusting us with your eye care.
– Drs. Rosenberg, Quinn and Kropf