WE ARE OPEN!
As we resume routine eye care, we ask for your understanding and flexibility as we attempt to accommodate previously postponed exams. We will be increasing hours and availability over the next several weeks to months. However, we will be limiting the number of people allowed in the office at one time, and we are spacing out our appointments.
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY REMAIN OUR TOP PRIORITY:
- When you arrive, please call or text us from your car to check-in, and we will greet you in the lobby when it is safe to enter.
- Non-contact temperature will be taken in the lobby and hand sanitizer provided.
- All patients and staff must wear a mask while in the office.
- Please do not bring a family member or companion, unless the patient is under 18 or an aide is required.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our rooms after each use.
- Our restroom is currently unavailable to patients.
- If you are ill, or have been in contact with someone who is ill, please reschedule your appointment.
Current Office Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
- We remain on-call for urgent medical eye concerns after hours
*To request an appointment, please note that you can now TEXT our office at 203-761-9119.*
As a local, small business, we truly appreciate each and every one of you for trusting us with your eye care.
– Drs. Rosenberg, Quinn and Kropf